- Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services
- 22 Feb 2023
- Start time:
Registration is NOW OPEN!
From February, a new series of Promoting Sustainable Investment and Green Trade Conferences will present innovative solutions for attracting sustainable foreign direct investment and promoting green trade on a country-level. The first Conference will focus on the world’s most innovative economy: Switzerland.
When it comes to attracting responsible foreign investors and achieving sustainable practices:
What are the main Swiss investment policy instruments?
What is the role of investment promotion agencies and chambers of commerce?
How can Swiss MSME’s help?
How does industry-academic collaboration in Switzerland contribute?
Our Speakers will also include:
- Simone Wyss Fedele, CEO, Switzerland Global Enterprise S-GE
- Jan Atteslander, Member Executive Board, Head of International Relations, economiesuisse
- Vincent Subilia, Director General, Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services
- Alexandre de Crombrugghe Manager, OECD Investment Promotion Agency Network
Investment Division, Directorate for Financial and Enterprise Affairs
- Martin Naville, CEO, Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce
- Manfred Elsig, Deputy Director, World Trade Institute, University of Bern
- Khalid Alaamer, Policy Analyst World Economic Forum